Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 5 - 7 minutes | Container: 1.9L Precision Processor | Makes: 4 servings
- 285g cauliflower florets
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 60ml plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 55g slivered almonds
- 5g green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 205 ̊C (400 ̊F).
- Place the cauliflower florets, garlic, and rosemary into the 1.9 L Precision Processor. Select CHOP.
- Toss chopped cauliflower mixture with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread evenly on a nonstick baking sheet. Roast for 5 to 7 minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer cauliflower to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine