Prep: 25 minutes | Roast: 17 - 20 minutes | Makes: 4 servings
- 300g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 60g cream cheese
- 30g grated Parmesan cheese
- 120g mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed
- 350g courgettes, medium diced
- 1 red pepper, medium diced
- 1 orange pepper, large diced
- 300g aubergine, medium diced
- 4 thick asparagus spears, ends trimmed, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Wrap spinach in a cotton towel or paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 60g mozzarella cheese, garlic, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add spinach
and mix well.
- Fill the mushrooms with the spinach and cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine all vegetable medley ingredients and toss well.
- Place prepared mushrooms in zone 1 drawer, without a crisper plate inserted then insert drawer in unit. Place vegetables without a crisper plate inserted in zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
- Select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C and set time to 15 minutes. Select zone 2, select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C, and set time to 17-20 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
- When zone 1 time reaches 10 minutes, remove drawer from unit and top mushrooms with remaining mozzarella cheese. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
- When zone 2 time reaches 10 minutes, remove drawer from unit and stir vegetables. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately.