- Lobsters chopped in half
- Half salted and half unsalted softened butter
- Garlic and Onion Powder
- Dried Parsley
- Shredded Mozeralla cheese
- Pour a cup of water into the Foodi.
- Put the low rack/steaming rack/any rack into the pot
- Put the lobsters on the rack
- Pressure Cook on HI 2 mins followed by Quick Release
- Apply the pre-mixed softened butter, garlic, onion powder and parsley mixture thickly onto the lobsters
- Add shredded cheese on top
- Switch to Grill mode 3 - 4 mins, depending on how burnt you want the cheese to be.
Images by Drusilla Tok