PREP: 30 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 10 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
75g fresh breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons Sherry
500g uncooked haddock fillets, flaked
3 eggs1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 ½ teaspoons dried coriander
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper
Zest of 1 lemon
100g plain flour
150g dried breadcrumbs
Rapeseed oil for spraying
Serve with green salad, tartar sauce, lemon wedges
1. In a bowl, add fresh breadcrumbs, flaked fish fillets and Sherry. Mash well to combine, beat one egg and add in with chopped parsley, coriander, pepper, salt and lemon zest. Mix well.
2. Prepare three shallow dishes for dipping the fish. One dish with flour, one dish with breadcrumbs and one dish with the remaining 2 eggs, beaten well. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
3. Flour your hands and form croquettes from the mixture that are about 5–7cm in length. Roll the croquettes first in flour, then in egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs and place them on the tray.
4. Insert the crisper plates in zone 1 and 2 drawers. Spray plate with rapeseed oil. Place croquettes on crisper plate and spray croquettes with oil. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 17 minutes. Select MATCH. Press START/STOP to begin.
5. When cook time is finished, use silicone coated tongs to remove the croquettes to a serving dish.
6. Serve immediately with a salad, tartar sauce and lemon.