Recipe contributed by Jasmine Tang on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
Note from Jasmine: This a kid friendly recipe without any additional salt and sugar. You may add it in if you prefer!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2.5 stalks of celery
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 tbsp of wolfberries
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 250ml of hot water (or less if you like thicker sauce)
- 1/2 of kallo low salt organic chicken stock cube (optional)
1. Cut the carrot, tomatoes, onions, celery and capsicum into small size.
2. Mince the garlic
3. Ninja Foodi Sauté mode on 'HI' - Sauté the garlic and onions with butter until fragrant.
4. Add in carrot, tomatoes, celery and red capsicum and continue to sauté it until soft.
5. Pour in 250ml of hot water.
6. Add in the chicken stock cube, bayleaf, wolfberries and stir well.
7. Pressure cook in Ninja Foodi for 15mins in ‘HI’ mode.
8. Stir well and blend it with a blender and then serve!
Images by Jasmine Tang