PREP: 15 MINUTES | BAKE: 30 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
RACK LEVELS 2 & 4 | WIRE RACK, OVEN TRAY, AIR FRY BASKET
700g new potatoes
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
125g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
4 skinless chicken breasts (175g each)
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
4 rashers of smoked back bacon
200ml BBQ sauce
75g grated Cheddar cheese
25g grated mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare potatoes by placing in a large wooden spoon and using a sharp knife to cut even slices every ½ cm all the way along, ensuring the knife hits the spoon rather than cutting all the way through the potato.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, herbs and season to taste. Brush this mixture over potatoes. Place potatoes in an even layer in the air fry basket.
3. Grease oven tray. Place sliced mushrooms in the centre of tray. Sprinkle chicken breasts with paprika and wrap/top with bacon. Place chicken on top of mushrooms and pour over BBQ sauce. Top with cheeses.
4. Install the wire rack on level 2. Select AIR FRY, select 2 LEVEL, set temperature to 180°C, and set time to 30 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
5. When the unit has preheated, slide air fry basket into rails of Level 4. Close oven door to begin cooking. After 5 minutes, place oven tray on Level 2 on wire rack. Close oven door and continue cooking.
6. Cooking of the chicken is complete when an instant-read thermometer inserted in chicken reads 75°C.
7. Serve chicken and potatoes hot with green vegetables.
NOTE: Potatoes may take 5 minutes longer if larger.