Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 12 - 15 minutes | Container: Auto-spiralizer | Blade disk: Spaghetti | Makes: 4 servings
- 2 large carrots, peeled, ends trimmed
- 1 small zucchini, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 225 g uncooked chicken breast tenders, diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled, chopped
- 1.2 L low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Position the Spaghetti Blade onto the Collecting Bowl and assemble Feed Chute Lid. Place carrot into feed chute; secure on Blade Disc pin. Firmly secure Food Pusher in carrot. Select GO; process
carrot. When complete, remove leftover carrot from Blade Disc, then empty contents of Collecting Bowl and set them aside. Repeat process with remaining carrot and zucchini, placing carrot and
zucchini noodles in separate bowls.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium stockpot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to pot. Cook 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil, garlic, celery, and onion to pot. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth, thyme, and bay leaves to pot. Turn up heat and bring to a
boil. Add chicken and carrot noodles. Reduce heat back to medium and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add zucchini noodles to pot and simmer soup for additional 2 minutes, or until zucchini is tender. Stir in fresh parsley and serve.